Sunday, October 7, 2007

The Truth & Nothing But The Truth About Your Health Insurance

Well, you have done it. You went and bought some health insurance. You feel safe, secure and ready for anything that life sends your way, right? Accidents, the flu, even critical illness such as a hearth attack or cancer, these unfortunately are part of our everyday lives. It could be our friends or our family members or the unthinkable, us...but whatever the outcome health insurance will save the day.

That is a dangerous statement. Unless you know you health insurance policy completely, you are in the dark about the exclusions, eliminations and the pre-existing conditions that could limit you health insurance coverage.

On this blog I hope to enlighten this necessary path we all must walk. I will share true life examples of my clients dealings first hand with their insurance coverage and I will try to answer any questions that you may have and if I cannot answer them I will point you in the right direction.

My husband and I do not have health insurance, we do not qualify. How ironic? I am an insurance agent who cannot get insurance. The grass is not greener over here. But the grass you walk in has hidden crap in it. Don't worry, together we will figure it out, right?

Peace,
Margie Mack

No comments: