Sunday, March 1, 2009

Recession Proof

I am calling what I do "recession proof" because I am amazed at the amount of work I have to do to help people. When I get the call and request for help I move immediately after probing for details about health, physical stats and what the person wants from their insurance and what they can afford to pay.

Everyone that I talk to, and there are no exceptions, wants as much coverage for as cheap as they can pay for it. I keep talking you people over and over again that you must cut the benefits from your insurance so that you can afford to pay for the coverage that you need to have to protect what you own. Nothing else.

I know that we have covered this before and we will cover it again, but I am going to get down off my soapbox and write a letter to our new President. Peace, Margie

No comments: