Friday, May 9, 2008

LEAVING ENTRUST!

I quit my job! Six years of working for a place and I went and quit! All I can say is that it was liberating. When personal relationships and private behavior become an obstacle in your work effort it is time to move on. But I was prepared and saw this coming. I have a great new job, I am still you insurance agent and now that I am free of that person and place I will be letting you all in on some trade secrets.

That is right! My book that I have written "Belly To Belly" (the truth about your health insurance) is finally able to be finished and I am sending it out to a publisher as a Mothers day gift to myself! This book will help you learn how to control the very system that all of us are held hostage by.

Also, free quotes and health insurance information is now available to you just email me at my new email address of http://www.mack.margie/@gmail.com.

You must be the change that you want to see in this world!

Peace out, Margie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my first post I'd like to congratulate you for such a terrific made forum!
Was thinking this is a nice way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Edwyn Sammy
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/star-wars-party-supplies.html]star wars Party Supplies[/url].