Wednesday, February 27, 2008

62 DAYS!

Yes it has been 62 days since I was here and so much is happening. Insurance is the same but I am not. I am still selling, managing and helping my people with the health insurance. I have called, answered called and accepted others clients issues until I am blue in the face. You may not like what I have to say but WAKE UP PEOPLE! You must if you do anything else ASK questions and help yourselves. Get those phone numbers, make a friend at the insurance company and ask how you can get the help you need. Your insurance agent is not being paid to do this for you. That's right I do it for free! But for now, I am working on my life, securing my health protection and if you need me email me otherwise start doing it and if you do not know how PLEASE ask! Peace, Margie

No comments: